Playstation 3 Is Just An Overpriced Blu-Ray Player
Perkoffstation 3
2008-08-25 05:08:40 UTC
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?

NONE!

There are a few good games on the Shittystation 3, but those are third
party titles who look and play better on the great Xbox 360.

It looks like Sony lost the videogame wars this round.

Do you think they'll even make a Shittystation 4 after the failure of
the Shittystation 3?

I think we'll only have systems from Microsoft and Nintendo next
generation. I think Sony is going to go back to doing what it does
best, making shitty movies, instead of shitty game consoles.
Matt U.K.
2008-08-25 08:19:36 UTC
MotorStorm ... nuff said ;-)

Matt U.K.

P.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MotorStorm
The alMIGHTY N
2008-08-25 15:00:54 UTC
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?
That's easy. Uncharted is the best looking game of the generation and
is one of the best games of the generation.
Post by Perkoffstation 3
NONE!
There are a few good games on the Shittystation 3, but those are third
party titles who look and play better on the great Xbox 360.
Uncharted is better than most games on the Xbox 360, which itself
hasn't had much of a share of great games this year.
Post by Perkoffstation 3
It looks like Sony lost the videogame wars this round.
Shh... don't tell the fanboys or they might go nuts.
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Do you think they'll even make a Shittystation 4 after the failure of
the Shittystation 3?
They still have several years to make up for lost ground.
Highly doubtful.
Perkoffstation 3
2008-08-26 07:57:18 UTC
Post by The alMIGHTY N
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?
That's easy. Uncharted is the best looking game of the generation and
is one of the best games of the generation.
I was actually just mocking those people that call the Xbox 360 the
Xbox Three Shitty.
Rich Hutnik
2008-08-25 15:32:24 UTC
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?
NONE!
Uncharted is one (the cover system is better than in Gears of War 1).
Resistance is real good also.
Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 is also very good.

If you want to bash the PS3, you need to bash it in the spots where it
is weak. Feel free to tag RPGs on it. And even fighting games for
that matter.

- Rich
BoodyBandit
2008-08-25 16:34:03 UTC
Post by Rich Hutnik
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?
NONE!
Uncharted is one (the cover system is better than in Gears of War 1).
Resistance is real good also.
Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 is also very good.
If you want to bash the PS3, you need to bash it in the spots where it
is weak. Feel free to tag RPGs on it. And even fighting games for
that matter.
If you are going to respond to a pathetic troll at the very least remove the
wrestling group.

How is it weak on fighting games?
It far and away has the best controller for fighters out of all the
consoles. Regardless of graphics or online capabilities (btw SCIV has less
lag on PSN then on XBL) I am getting every upcoming fighter for the PS3
first. If you are referring to old downloadable fighters who cares? I have
almost everyone of those fighters in my PS2 library if I want to revisit
them. That is why I haven't purchased SF Alpha off of PSN. What's the point
when I have it already on the PS2?
The alMIGHTY N
2008-08-25 18:40:38 UTC
Post by BoodyBandit
Post by Rich Hutnik
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?
NONE!
Uncharted is one (the cover system is better than in Gears of War 1).
Resistance is real good also.
Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 is also very good.
If you want to bash the PS3, you need to bash it in the spots where it
is weak.  Feel free to tag RPGs on it.  And even fighting games for
that matter.
If you are going to respond to a pathetic troll at the very least remove the
wrestling group.
How is it weak on fighting games?
The Xbox 360 and Playstation 3's software libraries are both weak on
fighting games. When you ignore the old downloadable games, you're
left with Soul Calibur IV, Virtua Fighter 5 and Def Jam Icon on both
systems.

Soul Calibur IV has slightly better online performance on the
Playstation 3 while Virtua Fighter has no online performance on the
Playstation 3. Throw Dead or Alive 4 into the mix and the edge on the
games themselves goes to the Xbox 360's software library.

The Playstation 3 controller is more suited to fighting games,
however. You're right on that point. It doesn't really matter for the
super hardcore fighting fans, though, since they'll be looking for one
of the arcade joysticks, anyway.
BoodyBandit
2008-08-25 21:47:20 UTC
Post by BoodyBandit
Post by Rich Hutnik
Post by Perkoffstation 3
[...]

You're leaving out Tekken:DR which IMO is a lot more fun then both VF5
(BORING!) and Dead or Alive ( button masher w/ almost every fighter).

The Playstation 3 controller is more suited to fighting games,
however. You're right on that point. It doesn't really matter for the
super hardcore fighting fans, though, since they'll be looking for one
of the arcade joysticks, anyway.

That isn't true any more. I use to be a super hardcore fighting fan and I
have since switched to a controller. I use to fight in arcades for years. I
even entered a few tournaments. Most of my friends that were arcade fighters
have all since switched to a traditional controller.
The alMIGHTY N
2008-08-26 12:18:05 UTC
Post by The alMIGHTY N
Post by BoodyBandit
Post by Rich Hutnik
Post by Perkoffstation 3
[...]
Why would I include a game that is a straight update of a Playstation
2 title? We were only talking about games that are current generation,
yes? This one's not even available on store shelves.

In any case, none of those games is really all that fun. They're not
really accessible to most gamers which makes it difficult to play with
friends when they come over.
Post by The alMIGHTY N
The Playstation 3 controller is more suited to fighting games,
however. You're right on that point. It doesn't really matter for the
super hardcore fighting fans, though, since they'll be looking for one
of the arcade joysticks, anyway.
That isn't true any more. I use to be a super hardcore fighting fan and I
have since switched to a controller. I use to fight in arcades for years. I
even entered a few tournaments. Most of my friends that were arcade fighters
have all since switched to a traditional controller.
I was very much into fighting games in my younger days. I spent
countless hours in local arcades which became school arcades all the
way back to the very first Street Fighter game with the giant rubber
buttons you pounded with your fists and up until probably Tekken 3 or
so (at which point local arcades were all but a thing of the past).

The only reason I don't buy an arcade stick is that they're just not
cost effective for me. Why pay that much for a controller you're only
going to use for one genre of gaming which isn't very well fleshed out
anymore, which none of my friends want to play, which I don't even
play that much anymore?

I can make do with the console controllers but all else equal a gamer
with a fighting stick is going to outperform a gamer with a home
controller.
Post by The alMIGHTY N
Post by BoodyBandit
It far and away has the best controller for fighters out of all the
consoles. Regardless of graphics or online capabilities (btw SCIV has less
lag on PSN then on XBL) I am getting every upcoming fighter for the PS3
first. If you are referring to old downloadable fighters who cares? I have
almost everyone of those fighters in my PS2 library if I want to revisit
them. That is why I haven't purchased SF Alpha off of PSN. What's the point
when I have it already on the PS2?- Hide quoted text -
Rich Hutnik
2008-08-25 19:52:43 UTC
Post by BoodyBandit
Post by Rich Hutnik
If you want to bash the PS3, you need to bash it in the spots where it
is weak. Feel free to tag RPGs on it. And even fighting games for
that matter.
If you are going to respond to a pathetic troll at the very least remove the
wrestling group.
Sorry. I felt it best to just respond period and set the record
straight.
Post by BoodyBandit
How is it weak on fighting games?
It far and away has the best controller for fighters out of all the
consoles. Regardless of graphics or online capabilities (btw SCIV has less
lag on PSN then on XBL) I am getting every upcoming fighter for the PS3
first. If you are referring to old downloadable fighters who cares? I have
almost everyone of those fighters in my PS2 library if I want to revisit
them. That is why I haven't purchased SF Alpha off of PSN. What's the point
when I have it already on the PS2?
The PS3 may have the best controller (one can debate that), but it has
a lack of titles, even more than what is seen on the 360, which isn't
great shakes either, but better. What I am referring to is fighters,
period, and the numbers of them.

- Rich
BoodyBandit
Point noted and dismissed.
Rich Hutnik
2008-08-25 23:16:02 UTC
Post by BoodyBandit
Post by Rich Hutnik
Post by BoodyBandit
How is it weak on fighting games?
It far and away has the best controller for fighters out of all the
consoles. Regardless of graphics or online capabilities (btw SCIV has less
lag on PSN then on XBL) I am getting every upcoming fighter for the PS3
first. If you are referring to old downloadable fighters who cares? I have
almost everyone of those fighters in my PS2 library if I want to revisit
them. That is why I haven't purchased SF Alpha off of PSN. What's the point
when I have it already on the PS2?
The PS3 may have the best controller (one can debate that), but it has
a lack of titles, even more than what is seen on the 360, which isn't
great shakes either, but better. What I am referring to is fighters,
period, and the numbers of them.
Ok. NP.
Point noted and dismissed.
No worry. Fighting games have been seriously weak generation all
around. Soul Calibur IV is the top one, which is historically not
where it has been. Shoot, where is Tekken?

- Rich
Perkoffstation 3
2008-08-26 08:01:34 UTC
Post by BoodyBandit
Post by Rich Hutnik
If you want to bash the PS3, you need to bash it in the spots where it
is weak.  Feel free to tag RPGs on it.  And even fighting games for
that matter.
If you are going to respond to a pathetic troll at the very least remove the
wrestling group.
Sorry.  I felt it best to just respond period and set the record
straight.
You do realize I was just mocking the people that call the Xbox 360
the Xbox Three Shitty. A person with a rational mind could not have
taken my post seriously.

Are you one of them people that call the Xbox 360 the Xbox The Shitty?
Perkoffstation 3
2008-08-26 07:58:49 UTC
Post by BoodyBandit
Post by Rich Hutnik
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?
NONE!
Uncharted is one (the cover system is better than in Gears of War 1).
Resistance is real good also.
Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 is also very good.
If you want to bash the PS3, you need to bash it in the spots where it
is weak.  Feel free to tag RPGs on it.  And even fighting games for
that matter.
If you are going to respond to a pathetic troll at the very least remove the
wrestling group.
If you are going to call names take a look in the mirror first. This
wasn't a troll post and you're only posting to call names, so go back
to your mommy and ask her how to be polite instead of rude.

Thanks young man. And I hope one day you can be as decent a person as
me, or is it I?
e***@pop.uky.edu
2008-08-27 14:01:14 UTC
Post by Perkoffstation 3
Name one good game on the Shittystation 3 that isn't on the great Xbox
360?
Please don't use the term "Shittystation." It's derogatory and
offensive. You should use something that's fair to the PS3 and its
fanboys. In the future please just call it what everyone else does:
"Delaystation."